1ST Prize – Malavika Surendar
2nd prize – Manu Suresh
3rd Prize – Jatin Chopra
ESSAY CONTEST – JUNIOR
1st Prize – Ruby Agith
2nd Prize – Merin Mary Josy
3rd prize – Akshay Dheer
ESSAY CONTEST – SUB JUNIOR
1st Prize – Foustina Babu
2nd Prize – Lamis Khaled Mohammed
3rd Prize – Santina Shaji
1. Essays should be in English language|
2. Title of the essay must appear on top of the first page
3. Submissions can be done either by sending e-mail to: email@example.com With the subject ‘Essay Contest’ or by uploading the essay in the website: www.studentsfraternity.com
4. ENTRY DATES, DEADLINES: This contest opens on 2nd October 2013 and closes on 15th October 2013; late entries will not be considered
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be announced and notified by email or phone
6. ELIGIBILITY & RESTRICTIONS: Only one entry per contestant will be accepted. Editing the uploaded essay would not be allowed 7. The essay requirements for the Categories and Subjects are:-
9. PUBLICATION: All essay submissions become the property of Students Fraternity Forum
10. The essays will be valued & marked confidentially by an independent panel of judges. No appeals will be entertained.|
11. The panel will review the essays and will select the Winners.
12. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Students Fraternity Forum are final. Students Fraternity Forum reserves the right, in their sole and indisputable discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
13. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. Students Fraternity Forum has a strict policy regarding plagiarism. Plagiarism includes using text, information or ideas from other works without proper citation. Any cases of alleged plagiarism will be promptly investigated. It is the responsibility of the writer to ensure that all his sources are properly cited using the correct format.
14. First place GOLD COIN, TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE, second place GOLD COIN, TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE and third place GIFT, TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE, And attractive Prizes are given.
15. The Prize Winners should submit an affidavit attested by the class teacher in their school letter head to prove their class & school upon request
16. Essay winners will be recognized at a Prize Distribution ceremony.
17. Submission of an essay does not guarantee a prize.